SIFP provides a range of academic offerings that include:
- weekly Thesis Thursdays and Study Group sessions
- faculty and staff fellow advising opportunities
- the Summer STEM Fellowship
- math and physics summer courses at Princeton
- GRE and LSAT standardized testing prep
- Mellon Mays Undergraduate Fellowship Program
- and SIFP special precepts facilitated by our different faculty fellows to provide students with an opportunity to practice the language of the field, deepen your understanding of new concepts, and ask questions in an informal, non-judgmental environment.