Welcome to Princeton!
We are so excited to be able to connect with you and share information around what Programs for Access Inclusion offers our first-generation/low-income student community at Princeton.
During our "Why FLI @ Princeton Virtual Preview Week," we will be providing a series of testimonials, videos, panels, and virtual events where you can learn more about our current FLi Princeton students and ask them your pressing questions. These may include questions around the following topics:
- Financial Aid
- Finding Community
- Connecting with Professors, Classes, & Academics More Broadly
- Finding Internships and General Opportunities During Your First Year
- Selecting a Major
- Transitioning to Princeton
Virtual Preview Week takes place from April 20th-April 24th. Be sure to follow us on social media @PrincetonPAI and regularly check this page for content updates on the different opportunities and resources Princeton provides for first-gen/lower-income students. See below for a brief outline of our weekly themed content. Have additional questions or want to speak one-on-one with a staff member from our Programs for Access & Inclusion office? Email us at email@example.com to schedule an appointment today!
- Monday, April 20th - Mentorship Mondays
- Learn about what mentorship means to our SIFP scholars and how they identify mentors.
- Tuesday, April 21st - College Tip Tuesdays
- Not sure how to best select the "right" school for you? Our SIFP students are here to help! Our students have submitted testimonials on how they stayed organized in the college selection process and what factors went into their decision.
- Wednesday, April 22nd, @ 5PM EST - Workshop Wednesdays
- PAI staff will provide a sample SIFP workshop on "decoding Princeton" and academics.
- Thursday, April 23rd - Paths @ Princeton
- Interested in the academic, co-curricular, and professional paths at Princeton? We are posting reflections from students and alums about the top five reasons why they chose Princeton.
- Friday, April 24th @ 5PM EST - Open Office Hours w/ PAI & student staff
- PAI is hosting open office hours with our staff and students to answer any questions prospective students may have about campus life, academics, financial aid, student resources for first-gen and/or lower-income students.