Scholars Institute Fellows must:
- Attend four workshops per semester. These events include SIFP workshops on themes like “Choosing a Major;” “Applying to Summer Internships;” “Workshopping Your Resume;” “Best Study Strategies for Midterms/Finals;” brown-bag discussions with faculty members; discussion groups on health professions; book club discussions, etc.
- Complete a Fellows Reflection after attending each event and submit it to their designated Head Fellow.
- Attend a weekly Mentorship Group meeting with their Head Fellow.
- Attend required 1-1 mentorship meetings with Faculty fellows, PAI staff, and residential college staff.
- With the support of the program, find and participate in a summer enrichment experience during the summer (for instance, a summer seminar, internship, or work/study abroad experience) and write a short reflection about the experience at the start of the fall.
- Provide mentorship to future generations of SIFP Fellows.